INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH D.L. 196 DEL 30/06/03
The information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 has the purpose of ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the persons, with particular reference to confidentiality of personal transmitted data
- Object of the information. The information covered by this notice concerns all of your personal information directly send.
- Purpose of treatment. The processing of your data is solely for the purpose of providing the services you require and is aimed at achieving activities related to our company. In detail: – purpose related to the provision of the requested service; – purposes related to the disclosure of information about new products and services offered by our company;
- Treatment Mode. The data will be placed in a database kept in magnetic storage archives and will be processed by us in accordance with the law – D. Lgs 196/2003 – manually or through the use of electronic systems.
- Mandatory and optional nature of the assignment and consequences of any refusal. The transfer of your data for the above purposes is optional. Your refusal to provide the data implies the impediment to the continuation of the report. The provision of data is a burden for you to be able to fulfill your legal obligations. In case of non-acceptance of data processing or subsequent opposition, it is understood that the service cannot be disbursed and the data of the user concerned will be permanently removed.
- Subjects to whom the data can be communicated. The data provided during the registration will be used to make commercial and / or informational communications.
- Rights of the party concerned. Regarding the processing of personal data recognized by D.Lgs 196/2003, the data subject has the right to: – know through the free access to the general register the existence of data processing that may concern him; – be informed of the owner and the manager’s generality as well as of the purposes and methods of treatment; – obtaining the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of law, including those for which no storage is necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently treated; – updating, rectifying or, if you are interested in, the integration of all or part of the data for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection; – receive the attestation certifying that the operations of the previous points have been made known to third parties and the manner in which they have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves disproportionate use of the means protected right.
- Request Mode. To request information about your personal data or update or delete them, you must make a direct express request by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Holder of treatment. The holder of the treatment is Aliakbar Fahimeh Home Carpet with registered office in Via forni di Sotto 22 / A 33100 Udine.